Wednesday, March 11, 2009
A StreetCar Named Desire
Tennesse Williams play A Streetcar Named Desire was very interesting, good and captivating. We see from the moment that Blanche shows up that their is going to be a conflict between the characters. She is very outspoken and self-centered. She is a character that I dont really like. I also think that she was lieing about how she lost the plantation I dont think that because of the deaths of her family that the funneral place would take it. Each of the characters where very different from Blanche the outspoken selfish one to Stella the one who cares for everyones feelings expecially her sisters to Stanley the man the one who works hard and expects there to be food on the table and haven a good wife. This play kept me on the edge becuase you think that something may happen between Blanche and Stanley. I really liked this play and hope to see the movie for it so I can get a litle better understanding for the characters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment